Hald Internasjonale Senter

Hald Internasjonale Senter

Erica skriver i bloggen sin

As in Narnia ...

A few days back here I started to get very melancholy with the approach of day to go.  It's just that now I'm starting to feel good here, really.  Not that before I was not happy, not enjoying the trip. But now it's like I'm more "adjusted". I feel I have real friends who know me well despite the short time we spent together, I feel closer to the girls who live with me, I learned to enjoy the winter and really began to understand and speak a little Norwegian. As I said Ariane "When you start to feel set will be time to leave." She could not be more right.. Not that I do not want to leave or that I do not feel homesick and the people at home. But do I wish I could do both at the same time.  I love living in a tropical country, but it is the indescribable beauty of the snow falling outside the window ...
Just as children could only get to Narnia is Aslan called I just got here because he called me. Just as they did not choose the time to go and could not go back whenever I wanted to go back and visit my friends whenever wants, much less to take back the life I have here now.  And even that one day I come back, as well as in Narnia, things will probably be quite different. Eu nunca mais vou morar no mesmo lugar, os meus amigos talvez não estejam mais aqui e eu não vou ser mais uma estudante do Hald. I will never live in the same place, my friends might not be here anymore and I will not be another student Hald. As in Narnia, when I go home will be as if time was not there last because I will continue the course exactly where I left off, people will continue doing the same things they did before and everyone's life continued more or less the same as I lived experiences that never dreamed I would live. E assim como Nárnia não há caminho de volta. And as Narnia is no going back.
. I really wanted that Norway was not so far from Brazil so that I could come back here one time or another in a long weekend. But we must accept God's timing and His purposes for my life.
 What comforts me is knowing the truth that my life on this earth is like a book cover and the first chapter of my life shall not start even in eternity.  Eternity And I do hope to re-find the friends I made here. . There will be no problems of language, nor time, nor longing, or of culture shock. There will be all united in Him, enjoying Him in His glory.
 I know my house is no longer home, but I know that I will soon enjoy a true home in the arms of the Father and that is all that drives me to get up every day of my bed and live another day of my short stay in world.

Last updates from Interact 2016-2017