Hald Internasjonale Senter

Hald Internasjonale Senter

The next surprise I got i think you need to read it!!!!

 (Tekst og foto: Rajen)




It was one of the most unknown fact that I ever had thought about he Norway. I am still shocked with it. May be our last year's friend didn't informed us about it to make us feel in real. It was the Sunday i got up at something around 10 in the morning and we had promised Aanka one of the Norwegian friends to go with her to her church and the time to meet was fixed in 10:10 so i was wondering Oh! swe are late and i told Devendra that we are getting late. But he told what? Coz he was the clock in his mobile it is just 9 my fren he told me.But i just went late for everthing and he told me to prepare something so i started to make snacks for us again we talked about the time and he went inside his room and saw his watch and he shouted Oh!no it is 10 what to do.. and he called Aanka if she is coming or not. She told she is coming and i told him to ask at what time. And she spoke the same time. But he asked what time is it now and she spoke it is half past nine. But we were still shocked what happened to our watch???? And in hurry I finished preparing but we were so late to eat the snack so sadly we had to leave it. And in hurry we went to meet her.And we drove with her.
We talked about the time and she told it may happens sometimes. And we made a littlebit joke about it.But i was watching the clock ih her car it was matching with my wrist watch. But i didn't told her. It was nice Church meeting in the Penticostal church in Norway.And i feel like i am in Nepal.So it was nice to be together with many people and they welcomed us so warmly that we forgot the wetness of the rain.And we returned. In the evenig we joined the special program with lots of International people and different churches in Norway. It was organized by the Kia. And i was there too singing with the Choir. So we did the nice things there.And that very day i got the CD we recently recorded.I was very eger and looking forward to listen the music coz me too have recorded my voice there,reading Psalm 117:1-2 in Nepali language. And the songs as well.I was happy to get one CD free.


Les mer om Rajen sine opplevelser på bloggen hans, ved å trykke her.

Last updates from Interact 2016-2017